- #146 Calle Del Parque, San Juan, Puerto Rico 00911
Products or Services
- X-ray Facilities
- Advanced Surface studies Myography
- Specialization in implementing the Protocol "Torque Release Technique", modern method known as one of the most effective in achieving chiropractic adjustments.
- Care for children, adults and elderly.
- More than 21 years experience in the care of patients with acute and chronic conditions and Progressive.
- Digital Diagnosis of instability in the feet that may be affecting the patient's spine.
- Credit Card
Chiropractic Del Parque (CQDP) Center was established in 1994 by Dr. Carlos A. Selles Hernandez, at # 144 Park Street in Santurce, Puerto Rico where he practiced during his first three years. Since May 1997 the CQDP is located at # 146 Park Street. This change was achieved thanks to the need for broader facilities and practices, where patients to provide the best possible service CQDP. Today the team of Chiropractic Centre Del Parque (CQDP) consists of several doctors of chiropractic and their assistants which are very active both on the care private practice as in conducting various activities of public education spine and the benefits of chiropractic care. Our mission is to provide high quality chiropractic services, thereby unlocking the potential welfare that resides in every one of our patients. Our vision is to see Puerto Ricans healthier each day and living a full life, receiving the benefits of chiropractic care.