- Calle Convento #264, San Juan, Puerto Rico 00911
- • We accept health plans.
Products or Services
• Pediatric Services of physical medicine and adult
• Electrodiagnostic Medicine (EMG / NCS)
• Sport Medicine
• Management of neuromuscular conditions
Management and treatments for spasticity:
• Intrathecal infusion pump
• Physical therapy for adults and children
• Neurodevelopmental therapy (infants)
• Recreational Therapy
• Fitness for rehabilitation and training
We are a multidisciplinary team of highly qualified health services. Its medical director Edward Ramos Cortes, MD has specialty in physical medicine and rehabilitation-fisiátrica, both adult and pediatric. It also has a fellowship in spinal cord injury and pain management. Our goal is to treat our patients with due respect and attention they deserve. Teamwork and provide warmth. Offer an excellent service and individualized quality. Successful integration of our patients to society.
We offer services adapted to the specific needs treatment to improve their condition.
We treat chronic musculoskeletal pain, orthopedic injuries and neurological disorders such as multiple sclerosis, polio, ALS (muscular dystrophy), spinal cord injury, stroke, amputation, rehabilitation after a hip or knee replacement, sports medicine, delay engine infants, children walking on tiptoe, arthritis, fractures, disc problems, stiff neck, among others.