- C-21 Río Cialito Río Hondo 1, Bayamón, Puerto Rico 00961
• Spanish Classes
• Science and Labs
• Social Studies
• Adapted Physical Education
• Plastic Arts
• Assisted assignments in school
• Accredited by the Puerto Rico Board of Education
Products or Services
• Electronic Whiteboards - Virtual Education
• Digital Educational Platforms
• Swimming lessons
• Taekwondo class amongst other sports
• Small groups
• pre-K-12 grade
• Classroom with A / C
• Conduct Modification
• Correction in Learning Difficulties
• Extended care until 6:00 p.m. and Friday until 5:30 p.m.
• We have an electric plant and cistern
• Including Breakfast and Lunch
• We comply with new structural certification law for Safe Schools in your physical plant
• Accredited by the Board of Education of Puerto Rico and registered certified by the Department of State of Puerto Rico LIC. #a-1444
Our vision is to provide a program that helps you to develop the skills level academic difficulties overcoming those that help you at grade level with a traditional education and individualized care enabling him to integral development. It is our commitment to work together to offer students the best environment for the teaching-learning process, as we are aware that in these school years the solid foundation in the education of students is formed.
Our mission is to provide our student academic excellence in a comprehensive child development, strengthening the values of our society and developing them leadership skills that make him useful and productive human being. Philosophy and Objective both offer a first intermediate elementary the main purpose of preparing individuals able to perform their duties the human beings or thinking beings in a society teaching.
To offer both elementary and middle-school education with the main purpose of preparing individuals capable of performing their functions as human beings or thinking entities in a society. Aimed at the individual in formation and development, that the student be able to know himself, that he be able to accept his limitations, that he have self-control in making his decisions, providing him with the means to adjust to the world of work and prepare themselves for the continuous learning of life.
Awarded in two thousand fifteen and sixteen by the World Organization odden as the best educational institution of excellence in Latin America serpiente award.