- Carr. #670 Km. 1.8 Bo. Cotto Norte Interior, Manatí, Puerto Rico 00674
- • 24-Hour Health Service for Patients with Terminal Conditions
Products or Services
• Medical services
• Registered Nurse
• Medical Social Worker
• Health assistant
• Spiritual Counselor
• Comfort for the loss of a family member
• Durable Medical Equipment
• Medical Supply
• Medications related to terminal illness
• Respite Service for the physically and mentally exhausted caregiver
• Other Personnel who may intervene if necessary
• On Call 24 hours / 7 days a week
- Credit Card
For 20 years at Hospicio Camino de Luz we have cared for hundreds and hundreds of lives, covering their needs before their terminal stage, in a committed and dignified way from the well-being of their home. Our program is designed, taking into consideration four main areas for the comprehensive care of the patient and their families, where the objective is to achieve a balance between all their physical, emotional, social and spiritual needs.
The services are offered by professional experts who have a deep expertise whose objective is to bring family comfort and spiritual peace in a conscious way in the middle of the terminal stage. We truly understand what the pain of the loss of a loved one means!
Specialized services for the following diseases: Terminal Cancer, Alzheimer's, HIV / AIDS, Parkinson's, Heart Attack, Stroke and Lung Diseases.