- Carr. #670 Km. 1.8 Bo. Cotto Norte Interior, Manatí, Puerto Rico 00674
- 24-Hour Health Service for Patients with Terminal Conditions
Products or Services
• Medical services
• Medications related to your terminal condition
• Graduated Nurse
• Social Medical Worker
• Physical therapy
• Respiratory Therapist
• Health assistant
• Spiritual Counselor
• Consoling therapy in the face of the loss of your family member
• Respite service for physically and mentally exhausted caregiver
• Durable Medical Equipment and Medical Supply
• Other Professionals and Staff that can intervene if necessary
• Medicare (Part)
• Private Medical Plans
• Health Reform
For 20 years at Hospicio Camino de Luz we have taken care of hundreds and hundreds of lives, covering their needs before their terminal stage, in a committed and dignified way from the well-being of their home. Our program is designed, taking into consideration four primary areas for the comprehensive care of the patient and their families, which aims to achieve a balance between all their physical, emotional, social and spiritual needs.
The services are offered by professional experts who have a deep expertise whose objective is to bring family comfort and spiritual peace in a conscientious manner in the middle of the terminal stage. We truly understand what the pain of the loss of a loved one means!
Specialized services for the following conditions: Terminal cancer, Cardiac Congestive Failure (CHF), Vascular Brain Injury (CVA), Obstructive Lung Conditions (COPD), Kidney Disease, Alzheimer's, HIV / AIDS, Parkinson's, among others.
Please wait, loading...