- #349 Ave. Las Cumbres Suite #105 1er. Piso - Paseo Las Cumbres Shopping Center, San Juan, Puerto Rico 00916
Products or Services
• Specialized services
• Semen analysis
• Most laboratories process semen samples manually. In our facilities we have the Lcda. Lina García certified by the Center for Reproductive Medicine of the Cleveland Clinic in Ohio. The Lcda. Analyzes the samples and provides accurate and accurate results by combining the manual technique with the technological advancements of our specialized SQA-V team.
• We report different parameters such as functional spermatozoa and their velocity which can not be reported by manual methods. In addition, we prepare the semen samples for insemination processes.
• DNA testing
• We offer all kinds of DNA tests, Parenting, Brothers and Grandparents.
• We also process genetic profiles and DNA detection in textiles.
• Paternity tests can be private or legal which are admissible in court. Results will be ready within 72 hours after the sample is processed.
• Lead Testing
• Law No. 39 of March 30, 2011 states that children between the ages of 6 months to 6 years of age present the result of their lead test at the beginning of the school year. That is why in our facilities, we have the necessary equipment to process this test and offer the results in 24 hours or less without having to send them to a reference laboratory.
• H. Pylori breath tests
• Antiaging tests
• Prenatal testing
• Harmony Testing
• It is a new type of test that analyzes DNA in the blood to predict the risk of various genetic conditions such as Down Syndrome, Edwars Syndrome (trisomy 18) and Patau Syndrome (trisomy 13). It detects 99% of cases of Trisomy 21 or Down Syndrome and its false positive rate is less than 0.1%. This test can be done between 10 and 40 weeks of gestation.
• We also offer other types of tests that are used to detect genetic conditions such as:
• Micronutrient testing
• Vitamin, mineral and antioxidant deficiencies have been shown to suppress the function of the immune system, which can contribute to degenerative processes such as arthritis, cancer, cardiovascular disease and diabetes. The Micronutrient Test measures the function of certain vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and other essential micronutrients within the white blood cells. These analyzes may reveal the functional status of the body's nutrients over a longer period than conventional serum tests.
• Genetic testing
• We process genetic testing for hereditary disorders. Our tests include complete gene analyzes using DNA sequences. These genetic tests are used to detect different hereditary predispositions such as cardiac, metabolic, immunological, cancer, endocrinological conditions, among others.
- Credit Card
We offer all kinds of clinical and bacteriological analysis. You no longer have to go back to look for your results, now you will have access to them online through a secure portal.
Our facilities are located on the first floor and have direct access to the parking lot, disabled parking and 24 hour security guard for the safety of our customers.
We are also one of the few laboratories in P.R. Which offers services on holidays from 6am to 5pm as they all close at noon.
In our physical facilities we have many amenities such as: several sampling areas, VIP room for those patients who need to be treated more discreetly, two bathrooms and a stretcher for babies or patients because they suffer some condition (such as vasovagal ) Require to be bedded to take the sample.
Our staff is duly licensed by the Department of Health, highly trained and with vast experience in the clinical laboratory area. In addition, we have pediatric nurses since we have a high volume of such patients.
The Lcda. Lina I. Garcia is the only person in P.R. Certified since 2008 by the Center of Reproductive Medicine of Cleveland Clinic for the analysis and preparation of semen. Also, we have the exclusive SQAV equipment therefore our results are a mixture of manual and automated that no other laboratory can offer.
Currently, we work with different doctors to whom we prepare the samples to inseminate the patients.
We offer door-to-door service and extended hours Monday through Thursday from 6am to 7pm, Friday from 6am to 6pm and Saturdays from 7am to 12pm.