- Calle El Buen Samaritano D-17 Juan Domingo, Guaynabo, Puerto Rico 00966
• Delta Dental
Products or Services
PATIENT MANAGEMENT PROTOCOL
1. Patients will be attended only by appointment. It is very important that they are at the appointment time. If a patients come late to their appointments, they will lose their turn and a new one will be given.
2. The patient should send a text message to the office cell phone reporting their arrival.
3. You must digitally answer a questionnaire that will be sent to you related to COVID-19 and agree that you have read it.
4. You will wait your turn INSIDE the car.
5. When it is your turn, a member of our staff will look for you in the cars and escort you to the station to take the temperature (non-contact infrared thermometer) and sanitize your hands
6. Only the patient WITH MASK ON will enter. You must bring yours. We cannot provide masks to patients. If you do not have a mask, you cannot be attended.
7. No companions are allowed. No one will be allowed in the waiting room. Minors will be escorted by our staff.
8. Staff will escort the patient to gargle for one minute with an antiseptic rinse that we will provide.
9. You than can proceed to sit in the dental chair to attend.
10. After being treated, the patient will be escorted to the parking lot. Appointments and payments will be made by phone.
TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT PLEASE CALL DURING WORKING HOURS
- Credit Card
We are a modern office with a specialized practice in orthodontic treatment in children and adults.
Invisalign (Orthodontics without Bracers)