- Carr. 107.km 1.2 Marbella, Aguadilla, Puerto Rico 00605
• TIMPANOMETRY OR IMPEDANCE: It is used to check the integrity of the middle ear. During this test, middle ear pressure, tympanic membrane mobility and ear canal volume are measured.
• ACOUSTIC STAPEDIAL: Measures how intact the neurological passages of the ear are.
• PURE TONE TEST: A test used to obtain the patient's auditory thresholds both by auditory area and bone conduction to determine the degree, type and severity of hearing loss.
• SPEECH AUDIOMETRY: Used to qualify the patient's ability of comprehension or discrimination of speech.
• Most medical plans are accepted.
Products or Services
• Complete Audiological Evaluation (CAE) for children and adults
• Comprehensive hearing assessments for children and adults
• Otoacoustic Emissions (OAE)
• Brainstem Evoked Response (ABR)
• Videonystagmography (VNG)
• Vestibular therapy
• Assessment, counseling and Hearing aid prescription
• Custom programming of hearing aids
• Tinnitus therapy integrated in the programming
• Digital hearing aids and auxiliary systems of high-tech communication systems, including SIEMENS
• Monitors and hearing protection for musicians
• Molds and protectors: custom-made, waterproof and noise-proof
• Laboratory service and batteries
• Screening for schools, hospitals and factories.
- Credit Card
Our mission is to provide hearing health care using the latest technological advances for the diagnosis, treatment, and rehabilitation of hearing and balance disorders. Our commitment is to improve your hearing health for a better quality of life. We test for newborns auditory brain stem response (ABR) and for children we offer hearing tests without sedation. In Puerto Rico, we are the experts in hearing health care. In Audiology Clinics, we specialize in a 100% Digital Hearing Aids.
Contact us for more information.