- Carr. 107.km 1.2 Marbella, Aguadilla, Puerto Rico 00605
• TYMPANOMETRY: Used to check the integrity of the middle ear. During this test the pressure of the middle ear, the mobility of the tympanic membrane and ear canal volume is measured.
• ESTAPEDIAL ACOUSTIC: Measures how are intact neurological ear passages.
• PURE TONE: A test that is used to obtain the patient's hearing thresholds both by air and via bone to determine the extent, type and severity of hearing loss.
• SPEECH AUDIOMETHRY: Used to describe the ability of understanding or patient's speech discrimination.
• Most insurance plans are accepted.
Products or Services
• Complete Audiological Evaluation (CAE) for children and adults
• Otoacoustic Emissions (OAE)
• Brainstem Evoked Response (ABR)
• Videonystagmografía (VNG)
• Vestibular therapy
• Assessment, Counseling and Hearing Aid Prescription
• Custom Programming Hearing Aids
Tinnitus Therapy Integrated programming
• Comprehensive hearing assessments for children and adults
• Digital hearing aids and auxiliary systems of high-tech communication systems including SIEMENS
• Monitors and hearing protection for musicians
• Moulds and protectors: a measure against water and against noise
• Service laboratory and batteries
• Screening for schools, hospitals
- Credit Card
Our mission is to provide hearing health care using the latest technological advances in the diagnostic, treatment and rehabilitation of hearing and balance disorders. Our commitment is to improve your hearing health for a better quality life. We make test for newborns auditory brainstem response (ABR) and for children we offer hearing tests without sedation. In Audiology Clinics of Puerto Rico we specialize in Digital Hearing Aids.