- 9 Av. Las Flores, Vega Baja, Puerto Rico 00693
Products or Services
I. Presence and Online Courses.
II. Courses with continuing education for health professionals.
• Infection Control: Tuberculosis, Hepatitis and HIV / AIDS
• Communicable respiratory diseases: COVID-19, Influenza and Mycoplasma
• Training of the American Heart Association (AHA) and Cardiopulmonary Training Center (CPTC)
III. Training certified by the American Heart Association (AHA) for health professionals and the wider community.
• CPR AED (BLS)
• CPR AED with First Aid
• ACLS: Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support
• PALS: Pediatric Advanced Life Support
IV. Reviews for revalidation of:
• Medical emergency technician-paramedic
V. trainings certified by Cardiopulmonary Training Center (CPTC).
• Electrocardiogram (ECG)
• Airway management
• Among others
You can coordinate a training in your workplace, search our calendar or coordinate at our Clinical Simulation Center.
Cardiopulmonary Training Center, Inc (CPTC) is an organization founded in 2015 in Puerto Rico, Provider of the Puerto Rico Department of Health #00268 and American Heart Association Training Site aligned with always CPR in Puerto Rico.
The main mission of CPTC is to contribute to the improvement of health services in isla through the training of health professionals, students and the community in general providing educational experiences of the highest quality in person and online.
342 Calle 4, San Juan, 00927, Puerto Rico