- Urb. Levittown FF-5 Calle José De Diego, Toa Baja, Puerto Rico 00949
Products or Services
• Multidisciplinary team
• Social Work
• Occupational therapy (3 times a week)
• Physical Therapy
• Podiatra: visits as approved by the medical plan
• Psychologist: visits as approved by the medical plan
• General practitioner: visits twice a week
• We are the only institution with a doctor twice a week
• Laboratory Service
• Pharmacy service
• Patient service coordinator
• Graduated nurses, internships and carers on each shift
• Supervised three (3) shifts
• Administration 6 days a week from 10am to 6pm
• Service Panels
• Service of personal toilet products
• The institution has air conditioning 24 hours a day and in each room.
• Breakfast, lunch, dinner and three snacks.
• Private Room
• Room 2 and 3 beds
• Bedroom 4 and 5 beds
We are a 24/7 extended care for elderly people with diagnoses of all kinds of Alzheimer's, dementias, Parkinson's, Multiple sclerosis, etc. We specialize in clinical care for patients. We are the only institution offering a full management and supervisory team.
For more than a decade, Hogar Doña Ana Inc. has provided quality care and respect towards their patients. A professional team of trained and practical nurses provide 24-hour assisted service. We accept patients with all kinds of mental conditions and specialize in patients with acute conditions. We also offer hospice service.