- Candelaria Arenas Calle Alelí #277- E, Toa Baja, Puerto Rico 00949
Products or Services
• 24-hour care provided by fully monitored graduate nurses
• Regular visits by doctors to ensure and certify the well-being of our residents
• Plan of activities to encourage the socialization of residents with a recreational leader
• Balanced menu certified by a nutritionist-dietitian
• Semi-private rooms with different themes
• Isolation area
• Recreational room and spacious balcony for development with:
• We also have:
- Power plant
We Also Offer:
- Flexible visiting hours
- Day care
- Available spaces
The “The Four Brothers Home Care " project was born out of the desire to create a space where family values were promoted and the quality of life of the human being improved at the time when he needs it most, his old age. This would create a livelihood for the family by doing the work of the Lord, honoring and pleasing him; by helping others. Our attention and dedication comes from the healthiest and deepest place of our heart,which promotes loving, loving and pure treatment of our patients.
The purpose of this home is to provide quality and efficiency in all services, in order to achieve a stay that responds to the well-being and biopsychosocial needs of older adults. All this work under the regulations of Law No. 94 of 22 June 1977 and the certification of the family Department.
The Four Brothers Home Care” is conveniently located in the Candelaria neighborhood of Toa Baja just four lights from the #2 Costco in Bayamón, offering an atmosphere of peace and quiet in an accessible area within the metropolitan area.