- Ave. San Ignacio #1427 Urb. Altamesa, San Juan, Puerto Rico 00921
Products or Services
• Day care for infants and infants from the age of 2 months
• Pre-school education
• Breakfast and lunch included
• Air Conditioning
• Physical Education classes
• Lic. family Department # 468
Mi Casita is a day care center, Pre-school, where we provide educational care to your child in a fun and individualized framework, emphasizing a familiar-wise environment full of love, attention, respect and safety.
- We believe in our people: children, mothers and fathers, employees and resources.
- Quality: Our continuous search for excellence.
- Passion: Committed to the caring and the development of our children.
- Communication: Open and transparent between our staff, parents and children.
- Integrity: Transparency in all aspects.
- Ethical Conduct: Professionalism, loyalty and respect for my fellow neighbor.
- Continuous Development: We commit ourselves to continue to educate and develop our "staff" so we can continue to give you the best education and care for our children.
- We offer a variety of experiences and activities which seek to develop physical, dexterity and cognitive abilities of each of our children in an environment of love and safety.
- Working with in harmony, respect and teamwork with the children's parents.
- Provide love and warmth for the minor to develop a good self-esteem, values, self-respect and respect for others.
- Offer a continuous education to our teachers and staff. Which are prepared and
- committed to providing education and care of the upmost excellence for all children.
- Create an environment of structure and discipline with love and consistency.