- #254 Convento, San Juan, Puerto Rico 00912
SPECIALISTS IN EMOTIONAL AND BEHAVIORAL DISORDERS
• "TOURETTE SYNDROME" – Sole providers in Puerto Rico certified by the "Tourette Syndrome Association" to manage the syndrome.
• "Cogmed WORKING MEMORY TRAINING" – Sole providers in Puerto Rico certified by Cogmed to offer this evidence-based program for improved attention and working memory in children, adolescents and adults.
• Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
• Eating Disorders
• Autism Spectrum Disorders
• Intellectual and Developmental Disorders
• Anxiety Disorder
• Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
• Oppositional Defiant Disorder
• Pediatric Autoimmune Neuropsychiatric Disorders (PANDAS) O
• Pediatric Acute-onset Neuropsychiatric Syndrome (PANS)
• Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
Products or Services
• Individual, couple and family therapy
• Parenting training
• Clinical research
• Medication management
• Psychometric assessments
• Psych educational assessments
• Vocational interest tests
• Reasonable accommodation recommendations and school visits
• Referrals to multidisciplinary teams
- Credit Card
Improve the mental health of young people and their families to help them achieve their goals, working directly with the situations that affect their daily performance.
Provide an integrated treatment of psychiatry and psychology using therapies based on scientific evidence, focused on the well-being of the patient and their families, offering recommendations based on evaluating their profile within a framework of respect and empathy.
Due to the rise in infections of COVID-19 and its variants, most appointments are in virtual format.