- #387 Ave. Domenech - Cerca Hospital Maestro, San Juan, Puerto Rico 00918
Products or Services
• We have specialized food such as Royal Canin and Science Diet
• Preventive parasites for the heart
• Now we have Care Credit
• Intensive care unit
• Specialized food
• Exotic animals are cared for
- Credit Card
Protocol of visits
Prevention of Coronavirus COVID-19
Animal Emergency Clinic
Following the recommendations and preventive measures adopted in other areas affected by coronavirus COVID - 19 and considering as a priority the public health and our willingness to continue to maintain the service to our visitors and pet owners, we inform you that the following measures will be taken in our hospital.
- The client will contact the clinic by phone to request services, food, or medication.
- Once you register with the receptionist you will wait in your vehicle and will be called by phone when the shift is due.
- Access to the hospital will be allowed to 1 client (with mask) per pet at a time. A veterinary technologist will welcome the patient and give instructions to wait in your vehicle while the vet assesses the pet. Once finished with the patient will be contacted with instructions.
- If the pet owner has symptoms of disease, appoint a trusted person to bring it, and once evaluated the veterinarian will contact the owner by telephone. Be prudent and considerate, if you are sick stay at home.
Animal Emergency Clinic is one of the few veterinary hospitals open 24 hours in Puerto Rico but in case of contagion by our staff, we are forced to enter quarantine and close operations until further notice and stop providing services to hundreds of pets and owners who like you trust us.
We hope that you will understand the need to take these measures in the present situation and forgive any inconvenience they may cause.
Veterinary Service for Exotic Animals such as birds, reptiles, rabbits, piglets, guinea pigs, hamsters, turtles, snakes, HedgeHogs, etc.