- #501 Ave. Muñoz Rivera 2do. Piso, San Juan, Puerto Rico 00917
Products or Services
We work extrajudicial complaints (out of court) and judicial (complaints) throughout PR.
- Claims Insurance Companies which have been injured
- Auto Accidents, buses, trucks, etc.
- Motor accidents, bicycle
- Pedestrian wound, injured
- Claims for accidents that have suffered death or dismemberment
- Falls on sidewalks or streets, etc.
- Falls in shops, stores or offices
- Falls in parking lots, Dog Bites, illegal detentions in commercial establishments, etc.
- Food poisoning purchased or consumed in restaurants, etc.
Each case is evaluated individually on its merits, this information should not be interpreted to apply to (their) particular situation of accident or claim; not replace the work of the lawyer, and under no circumstances create any attorney-client relationship.
Had an accident? Did you get crashed? You fell? What do I do? Orient yourself free and call Sintes and Domínguez lawyers. We handle your complaint, Free Consultations. Legal claims against their insurance companies solutions. About Pedro J. Sintes and Domínguez Fuertes attorneys: We are dedicated exclusively to the practice of Damage and Insurance Complaints specific to accidents or falls which have suffered injury and damage. Atty. Pedro J. Sintes Ex-Insurance Adjuster and Lawyer Experience in management, damage assessment and adjustment cases, payment determinations, among others, claims for personal injury and / or deaths caused by car accidents, motor, falls and accidents and damage to vehicles, property, etc. all within the Department of Insurance Claims Adjuster Company and currently a plaintiff lawyer against insurers. Atyy. Domínguez Fuertes: Experience in handling cases of accident claims in Legal Division Insurance Company as plaintiff against insurers in personal injury cases caused by car accidents, motor, falls and accidents and damage to vehicles, property, etc. We work extrajudicial complaints (out of court) and judicial (complaints) throughout PR.
Please wait, loading...