- Calle Salud #1349, Ponce, Puerto Rico 00731
Products or Services
Primary, Secondary, Higher and Post Secondary
Regular and special education individualized education.
Educational services "one to one"
Homeschooling "Home Base program"
Curriculum independent living
School integrated with multidisciplinary team.
Speech-language therapy; occupational; psychological; education and prevention of neurological stimulation, assessments of growth and educational development consultations for children with autism and ADD
The only institution in Puerto Rico that works the methodology Fun "ABA"
If your son or daughter has any of these difficulties or other behaviors that you worry, it is possible that you find useful an intervention based on the model of the science of applied behavior analysis (ABA).
What is ABA and therapy?
• "ABA" Applied Behavior Analysis means (Applied Behavior Analysis)
• Aba are the principles that form the basis of many behavioral treatments.
• ABA is based on the science of learning and behavior.
• ABA therapy is used to improve language and communication skills.
• ABA therapy is used to reduce behaviors that can interfere with learning or that may be harmful.
• ABA therapy is used to increase alertness, concentration, social skills, and academic results.
Speech, Occupational and Physical
Our obligation is to prepare our students with the combination of a good education and the tools to succeed. We intend to develop in them the ability to make quick and informed decisions. Be productive and independent citizens. We assume with passion, enthusiasm, determination and a dynamic hope our purpose. They have created strict criteria established high expectations and we are confident that our students face the world prepared and ready to achieve their dreams.