- #818 Ave. Hostos Suite B, Playa de Ponce, Ponce, Puerto Rico 00716
- • DACO cases before Administrative Agencies, Industrial Commission, Office of the Commissioner of Financial Institutions, Corporate Rights, Construction Law. We have spacious and modern facilities to provide greater convenience, including a private conferen
Products or Services
**WEDDINGS BEFORE A NOTARY PUBLIC**
• Lawsuits, damages.
• Money collection, breach of contract.
• Discrimination, Family Case
• Divorce, custody
• Relations paternofiliares, pension
• Filiation, inheritance and inheritance cases
• Community division of inheritance
• Declarations of heirs
• Immigration cases
• Severe and less severe
• Law 54, Arms Act
• Controlled substances, etc
• Claims for damages for violation of civil rights
• Diversity of citizenship
- Credit Card
Atty. Fernandez Nadal has been in the profession since 1994, when he began his practice as a lawyer for the firm Collazo Collazo & Juana Diaz, Puerto Rico. In the same year, Atty. It was admitted to the First Circuit Court of Appeals in Boston, the Federal District Court, and the exercise of notary. Later in 1998, the Supreme Court of the United States. He entered private practice in 1996, in a modest office in Playa de Ponce, where he served his community with pride for 11 years. Currently, he continues to serve not only the local community but to the city of Ponce and all of Puerto Rico, from our new expanded facility in Ponce Hostos Ave., just blocks from its roots.
In 2012, Joselyn Villa Ortiz was admitted to the practice of law and notary in Puerto Rico. Since then he joined our team, maintaining his focus on civil, family and notary cases.
Since 2015, he specializes in family and immigration cases.
Currently both graduates work hand in hand and stand out for providing excellent services to the community, with the humility and respect that has always characterized them among their counterparts.