- Carr. #2 Km. 111.2 Bo. Mora Sector Javillo Buzón 1845, Isabela, Puerto Rico 00662
Products or Services
- Frequent visits and medical evaluation
- Administration of medicines
- Balanced diets (menu)
- Laundry Service
- Contracted physical, occupational and speech therapy.
- Care and rehabilitation to people who have suffered prolonged hospitalizations, heart attacks or strokes (CVA)
- Social Work
- Health assistant (LPN)
- General Practitioner
- Recreational Leader
- Clinical Psychologist
- Graduate Nurse
PROFESSIONAL SERVICES OUTSOURCED
- Physical Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Speech and Language Pathology
- Ambulance services
- Credit Card
Hogar Maria de Isabela, Inc. was founded in 1995, is a non-profit institution with 22 years of experience, concerned about the welfare of each client.
Care and rehabilitation for knee, hip and shoulder replacement surgeries 24-hour nursing services by graduate and practical nurses.
Ambulation with and without a walker or cane.
Social Worker services.
Subcontracted emergency ambulance transportation.
A little paradise our facilities are located in the Mora neighborhood. The residential complex is adjacent to schools, shopping centers and great access to transportation. The private and semi-private rooms have television, A/C, telephone, bedside tables and cloakroom facilities.
The home offers 24-hour supervision.