- Calle Manuel Colón #83, Florida, Puerto Rico 00650
Products or Services
• 24 hours care services
• Day care service
• On call doctors and home visits by family doctor
• Nurses ' assistants
• Nursing station
• Isolation room
• Monitoring of vital signs
• Social Worker
• Administration of medicines and treatments
• Nutritionist certified menu
• Recreational activities
• Laboratory sampling
• Medication delivery service directly from the pharmacy to the Institution• In addition, the following services are coordinated • :
• Ambulance, physical and occupational therapy, medical equipment, Hospice, and Home care
• Security cameras
• Excellent recreational area
• Private rooms and semi private available
El Hogar Maná I was founded in 2012 in Arecibo with the vision of providing a quality service in the care of elderly people with specific physical and mental needs. After 7 years of excellence in our service, the Maná II home was born in 2019, this time in the town of Florida. Both institutions have the same purpose, to care with love for their loved ones.
We specialize in residents with conditions such as Alzheimer's, Parkinson's, Diabetes, hypertension and depression among others.
Mana I and II homes have trained and committed personnel to carry out the care our residents deserve.
We have all the permits, licenses and certifications required by the family Department, Health Department and Fire Department.