- Calle Unión #10 - Fajardo Medical Plaza Office #207-208, Fajardo, Puerto Rico 00738
- An eye care center focused on your vision through better technology and professionals specialized in the medical field.
Products or Services
- We are open Monday through Friday from 6 am to 17 pm, and outpatient operations if necessary. For your convenience we have five centers: Naranjito, Arecibo, Fajardo, and Santurce Metro Area and Puerto Nuevo.
- Credit Card
Your health today will be in good hands thanks to the experience and our select group of doctors specializing in ophthalmology everything under one roof and with the most advanced technology on the island. All these strengths will provide the wellness you've always been looking for you and your family. COM Metropolitan Eye Center is an institution with over 50 years of experience, allowing patients to provide the best results in terms of ophthalmology and related specialties are concerned. We offer also all sub-specialties in the medical field, which will allow you and your family benefit from all services, without having to visit several centers or clinics. The professionals in the center specialize in: general and pediatric ophthalmology, glaucoma, retina, vitrio, neuro-ophthalmology, orbit, oculoplastic, LASIK refractive surgery, optometry and optical services in general. In order to better serve the vast majority of accepted health plans.
Our medical team consists of:
- Dr. Enrique Piovanetti Pietri
- Dr. Ramón M. Portela Rodríguez
- Dr. Luis J. Oms Loyola
- Dr. Luis De Corral Rondinelli
- Dr. Francisco Corretjer Catala
- Dr. Jorge L. Fernandez Bahamonde
- Dr. Ian K. Piovanetti Perez
- Dr. Julio Rodríguez Padilla
- Dr. Jaime Jackson Díaz
- Dr. Omar Piovanetti Pérez
- Dra. Rosaliz Portela Rodríguez
- Dra. Francine Vivoni Girod
- Dra. Vanessa López Beauchamp
- Dra. Vanessa Ortiz Medina
- Dr. Pedro J. Gorbea Landrón
Basic infection prevention measures set out in COM
1. Frequent and thorough hand washing is promoted. All COM employees, customers and visitors have a place to wash their hands: soap and water are available immediately. We also have hand cleaner in excess 60% alcohol available.
2. We encourage employees to stay in their homes if they are sick.
3. We encourage good breathing habits, including covering your mouth when coughing and sneezing.
4. We provide the use of toilet paper and garbage bins.
5. The COM put in place practices to improve flexibility in working hours and in the workplace (e.g. work from home) and in working hours (e.g. staggered shifts) in order to increase physical distance between workers, and between workers and others if state and local health authorities recommend the use of social distance strategies.
6. We maintain regular maintenance cleaning practices, including routine cleaning and disinfection of surfaces, equipment and other elements of the work environment.