- Bo. San Ildefonso Carr. #5559 Km. 2.1 - Frente al Cementerio Nuevo, Coamo, Puerto Rico 00769
Our facilities have:
• Solar heater
• Water reserve of 15 thousand gallons
• Staff trained and competent in the management of patients with conditions such as Alzheimer's, bedridden patient and others
• Medical services
Products or Services
Our objectives and services:
• Offer comprehensive care to residents, where they find a familiar, healthy, pleasant and safe 24 hours a day.
• Offer high quality services; medical, nursing, social and spiritual services for the purpose of restoring and maintaining the health of our residents
• Develop a plan of activities, emergencies, etc., for the satisfaction and security of the resident
• Encourage good interpersonal relationships between employer, employees, residents and family
• Adhering to compliance with the rules and regulations of the Department of the Family and other facilities of health services
• Provide three meals and two snacks daily
• Provide bedding
Our satisfaction is that our residents, family and employees are proud to be part of our family in Prince of Peace.
Our mission is to continue providing the highest quality healthcare services with a trained, competent and committed staff in our home.
Obtain goals of excellence and quality in the provision of health services, care and protection in all aspects to people of advanced age and people with special needs.
We join residents, family and work team to continue to provide a healthy and comfortable environment for our residents; maintaining as a Christian base where Jesus Christ is the center.
Our vision is to be recognized as a five-star home through a broad quality of life, love and protection provided to our residents.
Our philosophy is to offer love, affection, understanding, respect, good treatment and high quality of service for an optimal state of health, quality of life, physical, social and emotional well-being.