- Calle Baldorioty #56, Cayey, Puerto Rico 00737
Products or Services
In the Lopez Clinical Laboratory we process tests in the areas of:
• Haematology, including Semen analysis, Serology, Urinalysis, Blood Bank, Chemistry, Endocrinology, and Bacteriology
• Tests that require other methods and / or equipment not available in the laboratory refer to specialized reference laboratories in Puerto Rico and/or the United States
• We process a large amount of emergency tests with a short waiting period
• CBC in 1/2 hour
• SED RATE in 1 1/2 hour
• Coagulation tests (PT , PTT ) in 1 hour
• Urinalysis in 1/2 hour
• Routine chemistry in 1 hour
• Endocrinology (Glycohemoglobina, microalbumin, T-3, T-4, TSH, T4-Free, PSA) in 1 hour.
• Serology tests (RA, MONO TEST, CRP) including VDRL and Pregnancy test in 1 hour
• Tests to detect INFLUENZA A & B in 1/2 hour
• Other analyses not included in this list can be treated as an emergency test in coordination with staff
• We perform bleeding at home for patients in bed and/or convalescence
• Patients with mobility difficulties may be bled in the laboratory parking lot
- Credit Card
López Rivera Clinical Laboratory for more than 40 years serving our Cayeyano people. Founded in 1970 by the Lcdo. Rafael López Rivera.
The López Clinical Laboratory has been distinguished by prompt service, dedication and dedication to all the people of Cayey and neighborhood areas.
We have specialized professional staff that provides a service of excellence and quality.
Our patients are our reason for being.