- Hospital Menonita de Caguas, Urb. Turabo Garden, Carr. PR 172. de caguas a cidra oficina D-500
Products or Services
• Venous central access/MedPort-insert a plastic tube into the skin and into the blood vessel to receive medications or nutrients directly into the bloodstream, for dialysis machine access, or for blood tests. Chemo Port, PICC, catheter de diálysis.
• Angiography - an X-ray exam of the arteries or veins to diagnose blockage and other blood vessel problems; a catheter is used to enter the blood vessel and a dye to make the artery or Vein visible on X-rays.
• Angioplasty - opens narrowness in the blood vessels by inserting and inflating a very small bomb into the blood vessel.
• Biopsy-with fine needles for the lung, liver, kidney, bone, abdominal and lymph nodes
• Biliary drainage and stent – use a small tube to open blocked bile ducts and facilitate bile drainage.
• Embolization-deliver clotting agents (wires, plastic particles, gelatin, foam, etc.) directly to an area that is bleeding or blocking flow to problem areas, such as an aneurysm or fibroid in the uterus.
• Ablation Microwave tumor (Liver , Kidney)
• Atherectomy-single treatment removal of leg artery calcifications
• Infants tube Gastrogejunales
• All medical plans are accepted, including vital medical plans and all Advantage plans
And much more...
- Credit Card
Our minimally invasive, image-guided method lets us get to the source of your medical problem through a small incision.
Interventional Radiology was founded in the 1960s and today is synonymous with modern medicine. Take advantage of unique treatments in Puerto Rico, cancer diagnosis and treatment. Intravenous and intra-arterial treatments, maintenance of dialysis access.