- Ave. Magnolia P-12, Bayamón, Puerto Rico 00956
- • We accept most health plans.
Products or Services
• Medications for different conditions of the foot
• Dr. Edmond Medina specializes in Orthoplastic Medicine and Microsurgery of Nerve in Lower Extremity (foot and legs).
• Chronic neurological pain in foot and legs
• Review of surgeries with residual pain
Dr. Edmond Medina Hernandez, Podiatric Surgeon. He has extensive education and more than 20 years' experience. He specializes in orthoplastic surgeries and nerve microsurgery, muscular flap techniques and skeletal stabilization.
Specialist in reconstructive surgery with nerve transfer to reduce phantom pain, chronic pain and neuromas formation, management of soft tissue defects and bony reconstruction of the foot and related structures.
Dr. Edmond Medina Hernandez, MD, is a board member of the American Microsurgical Orthoplastic Society (AMOS) and a faculty member of the Chicago Lower Extremity Surgical Symposium Foundation (CLESF).