- Lote #29 Luchetti Industrial Complex, Bayamón, Puerto Rico 00961
Products or Services
• BASEDAN II, BASEDAN IV
• DAN-O-PAD “WALKING PADS”
• DANOSA - PEARL WHITE PREMIUM PAINT
• DANOSA PRIMER, DANOSA PRIMER WITH “AROMA”
• DANOSA “PRIMER ACUOSO”
• ESTERDAN R-36, ESTERDAN R-36-4,
• ESTERDAN RM-4, ESTERDAN RM-4 SA
• ESTERDAN RM-4-FR, ESTERDAN RM-5
• ESTERDAN RM-5 FR, ESTERDAN RM-5 SA
• ESTERDAN RM-GR, ESTERDAN RM-PLUS
• GLASDAN AL-80 PEARL WHITE, GLASDAN AL-80 PLUS
• GLASDAN AL-80 PLUS PEARL WHITE, GLASDAN AL-80-3
• GLASDAN AL-80-3 PLUS, GLASDAN AL-80-4
• GLASDAN R-36 GLASDAN R-36 PA ,GLASDAN R-36-4
• GLASDAN RM-4 SA , GLASDAN RM-4 SC
• GLASDAN RM-5, GLASDAN RM-5 FR
• GLASDAN RM-5 SA, GLASDAN S-2
• GLASDAN S-2 SA
• RICHPORT MODIFIED BITUMEN ADHESIVE
• RICHPORT NON-FIBERED ALUMINUM ROOF COATING
• WR Cap Polyester
- Credit Card
Established in Puerto Rico since 1978, Danosa is one of the pioneering companies in the American continent that manufactures SBS, modifies asphalt roll roofing membranes and also supplies all related products for waterproofing roofs, covered floors, walls, and surfaces by below grade.
In its ecological and environmental concern, Danosa is led to develop an environmentally friendly system known as Green Roof, which includes renewable energy systems. From the beginning, Danosa Caribbean, Inc. has had an excellent Quality Control Department that is in charge of the transformation process and the results of the finished product. Our Quality Control Department is highly qualified and carries out all the tests inherent to our products.
We are continuously conducting studies and research on how to improve each component of the product and design new alternatives for a stronger and more durable membrane. Our Sales and Technical-Commercial Departments provide the necessary services to government agencies, commercial, and residential markets in order to increase the market share of our contractors.
Our roofing systems are designed to meet the needs of architects and contractors, as long as they meet standards and demands such as Underwriters Laboratories (UL), Factory Mutual (FM), and Miami-Dade County Industry approvals for our products.