- Carr. # 2 Km. 81.3, Edif. Oriental Plaza Suite 200, Arecibo, Puerto Rico 00614
Products or Services
• We are open Monday through Friday from 6 am up to the 17 hours on external consultation and procedures if neccesary.
• For your convenience we have five centers: Naranjito, Arecibo, Fajardo, and Santurce Metro Area and Puerto Nuevo.
• An eye care center focused on your vision through better technology and professionals specialized in the medical field.
- Credit Card
Starting today your health will be in good hands thanks to the experience and our select group of doctors specializing in ophthalmology everything under one roof and with the most advanced technology on the island. All these strengths will provide the wellness you've always been looking for you and your family. COM Metropolitan Eye Center is an institution with over 50 years of experience, allowing patients to provide the best results in terms of ophthalmology and related specialties are concerned. We offer also all sub-specialties in the medical field, which will allow you and your family benefit from all services, without having to visit several centers or clinics. The professionals in the center specialize in: general and pediatric ophthalmology, glaucoma, retina, vitrio, neuro-ophthalmology, orbit, oculoplastic, LASIK refractive surgery, optometry and optical services in general.
Our medical team consists of:
Dr. Enrique Piovanetti Pietri
Dr. Ramón M. Portela Rodríguez
Dr. Luis J. Oms Loyola
Dr. Luis De Corral Rondinelli
Dr. Francisco Corretjer Catala
Dr. Jorge L. Fernandez Bahamonde
Dr. Ian K. Piovanetti Perez
Dr. Julio Rodríguez Padilla
Dr. Jaime Jackson Díaz
Dr. Omar Piovanetti Pérez
Dra. Rosaliz Portela Rodríguez
Dra. Francine Vivoni Girod
Dra. Vanessa López Beauchamp
Dra. Vanessa Ortiz Medina
Dr. Pedro J. Gorbea Landrón
Basic infection prevention measures set out in COM
1. Frequent and thorough hand washing is promoted. All COM employees, customers and visitors have a place to wash their hands: soap and water are available immediately. We also have hand cleaner in excess 60% alcohol available.
2. We encourage employees to stay in their homes if they are sick.
3. We encourage good breathing habits, including covering your mouth when coughing and sneezing.
4. We provide the use of toilet paper and garbage bins.
5. The COM put in place practices to improve flexibility in working hours and in the workplace (e.g. work from home) and in working hours (e.g. staggered shifts) in order to increase physical distance between workers, and between workers and others if state and local health authorities recommend the use of social distance strategies.
6. We maintain regular maintenance cleaning practices, including routine cleaning and disinfection of surfaces, equipment and other elements of the work environment.